This recipe is OUT OF THIS WORLD DELICIOUS!
Do you have picky eaters that REFUSE or fight you when it’s time to eat veggies?
Have gluten allergies? or are you carb conscious?
This spaghetti squash recipe gives you the best of both worlds…you get a good dose
of vegetables and no worries about the simple carbs from regular spaghetti because
this is good for you, taste amazing and for my ladies, will NOT make your hips
Go watch the video that I made 4 years ago (yes, it’s a “throwback”) showing how I made it and you’ll get to hear what my picky 7 ye(who’s now 11) year old thinks about the spaghetti!
Here’s the recipe for Spaghetti Squash with Marinara Meat Sauce:
1 whole spaghetti squash
¼ cup extra-virgin olive oil
Salt and freshly ground black pepper
4 cups prepared (jarred) marinara sauce
Meat of your choice
1. Preheat the oven to 450 degrees F.
2. Split the squash in half and scrape out seeds.
3. Place the squash in an oven safe tray with enough water to slightly cover the bottom of
4. Season the spaghetti squash with olive oil, salt, and pepper.
5. Roast for 30 to 40 minutes until fully cooked.
6. Remove from the oven and let rest until cool enough to handle.
7. Meanwhile cook the meat of your choice
8. saute the mushrooms in real butter
9. heat the marinara sauce in a large saute pan.
10. When squash is cool enough to handle, using a fork, scrape the strands of squash from
the inside of the skin.
11. Toss the spaghetti squash in the pan with the hot marinara for just long enough to get
12. Serve and enjoy.
Leave me a comment if you plan to make it or have already made spaghetti squash
and already love it!
Until next time, take care of yourself and each other,